We are seeking a SaaS Product Manager to play a key part of New Engen’s growth and evolution of our powerful digital internal marketing platform to a customer facing enterprise SaaS system. In this role, they will be responsible for directing and achieving cross-team operational objectives, partnering directly with Product on new initiatives to ensure project success, and to raise the bar for their programs. The ideal candidate has experience building strategic plans, implementing standards, performing analysis, and aligning stakeholders towards common deliverables.
· Develop, organize, and analyze programs and activities to support the strategic direction of the organization.
· Create and manage long-term goals.
· Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
· Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
· Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
· Project manage parts of the product team and backlog.
· Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
· Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Define resource needs and help to determine resource assignments across projects.
· Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion with ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
· 4+ years of professional experience in program management or other related fields. Marketing and/or agency experienced preferred. Proven experience in program management.
· Exceptional data analysis skills, including attention to detail; strong technical curiosity.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; PMP certification preferred.
· Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
· Ability to understand complex concepts, prioritize initiatives, identify risk and communicate these within all levels of the organization and with external clients.
· Excels in a dynamic fast-paced work environment working across multiple teams.
· Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.BACK TO CAREERS