Creative execution is a key factor in the success of our marketing efforts and the clients we support. Our ability to test iterations of copy, images, and overall design concepts drives the insights and optimization needed to make a winning marketing campaign. New Engen is seeking a Project Manager/Producer to support the creative department on general operations and projects of various sizes and complexity for performance marketing. The Creative Project Manager will work with the Executive Producer, Creative Director, Photographer, and the creative team designing and optimizing graphic and motion content for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and other social and display channels.
This role requires a detail-oriented, positive, and persistent driver to be both proactive and responsive in working with the Creative, Sales, Marketing and Onboarding teams to act quickly on incoming opportunities and plan realistically in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
· Empower the creative team to focus on quality execution and hit their deadlines by tackling incoming requests and unpacking, scoping, and defining ambiguous projects · Support and unblock the Executive Producer by owning the management of creative project sales from start to finish, acting as line producer for large projects and traffic manager for smaller projects
· Expand the capacity of our team and leaders with efficient and effective operations as we jump on opportunities
· Keep our department accountable by ensuring consistent and timely tracking of billing, workhours, and client and project details across all creative work
· Improve our organization’s consulting intelligence by systematically collecting and documenting information throughout the creative process that improves awareness of the performance impact of our work on business outcomes
· Works on complex projects and helps develop improvements to team methods and process to increases efficiency
· 4+ years producing or assisting production in digital marketing or studio environment
· Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
· Exhibit excellent judgment in scoping time and cost
· Ability to multi-task / schedule, track and drive several projects at once
· Deadline oriented
· Agency experience a plus; startup experience a plus
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.BACK TO CAREERS