The Sales Development Rep will have responsibility for driving market share and qualifying leads that build a pipeline of deals for the sales organization. The SDR will follow up on web inquiries, pre‐qualify leads, and develop to the point of handoff for Sales. In addition to inbound inquiries the SDR will perform prospecting, marketing event outreach and perform general sales development functions to build a pipeline within targeted accounts designated by management. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience to set the stage for future product sales for New Engen software.
- Build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Deliver 100 outbound calls a day to customer and potential customers.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified leads to Sales on a monthly basis.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects.
- Provide weekly activity report to management.
- Proactively learn New Engen’s product, competitive products, and market knowledge via website, collateral, and other marketing information.
- Update lead status and all prospect interaction in CRM application daily.
- Experienced: 1‐2 years sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting). Experience with lead qualification at all levels within organizations – managers, directors, VPs, executives.
- Energy and Creativity: Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Domain: Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.