New Engen helps companies and marketing teams perform at their peak. Our powerful machine learning and AI technology solution fuels growth at companies across industries, geographies and levels of maturity. New Engen is focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Application Developers and Data Scientists help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, support it, and embrace it for the benefit of our employees, partners, and our community. New Engen is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
New Engen is seeking a Senior Automation Engineer for working with cloud providers and building scalable and reliable infrastructure and platform services for fast-growing teams and the company. You will be helping to provide critical process and core infrastructure enabling engineers to rapidly build and maintain applications. Along with the other team members you will be enabling others to manage and use infrastructure easily and swiftly to reach their specific goals.
About the Role
- Work with and understand the nuances of various cloud platform offerings
- Help design and implement processes and tools to help Engineering Teams work efficiently
- Able to work in highly collaborative teams
- Integrate tools to help others implement modern and efficient processes within dev operation principles and designs
- Manage and configure global services for multi-team operations
We'd love to hear from you if
- You love building ways to allow server and application to be automated and easy to change
- You excel with the knowledge and ability to administrate Unix/Linux based operating systems
- Crafting and implementing cloud infrastructure in ways to enable others to easily build out applications
- You collaborate effectively across all levels and disciplines
- You enjoy challenges and jump at the chance to bring value for others
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing server or application configuration management using modern tooling (Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- 3+ years’ experience with Cloud Infrastructure Services
- You have experience writing and maintaining documentation about processes and technical reference.
- Working experience and knowledge with Jenkins, crontab, ssh, XML, LDAP, ActiveDirectory, Mysql, Redis, Docker, Python, Java.
- Working experience knowledge over basic networking principles and architectures with TCP/IP, HTTP(s), IMAP/POP3, DNS, security groups/vlans
- Experience working in a dynamic agile environment
- You have experience designing and implementing plans for secure backup and reliable disaster recovery for the infrastructure a plus.
- You have experience designing and implementing development and deployment pipelines a plus.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.