New Engen helps companies and marketing teams perform at their peak. Our powerful machine learning and AI technology solution fuels growth at companies across industries, geographies and levels of maturity. We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. Our teams of expert marketers and data scientists to help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges. At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity. Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting? We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for working with cloud providers and building scalable and reliable infrastructure and platform services for high-growth teams and the company. You will be helping to provide critical process and core infrastructure enabling engineers to rapidly build and maintain applications.
• Work with and understand the nuances of various cloud platform offerings
• Help design and implement processes and tools to help Engineering Teams work efficiently
• Able to work in highly collaborative teams
• Integrate tools to help others use best practices with dev operation principles and designs
• Manage and configure global services for multi-team operations
• 5+ years’ experience implementing server or application configuration management using modern tooling (Chef, Ansible, Salt)
• 3+ years’ experience with Cloud Infrastructure Services
• Previous technical documentation experience.
• Working experience and knowledge with Jenkins, crontab, ssh, XML, LDAP, ActiveDirectory, Mysql, Redis, Docker, Python, Java.
• Working experience knowledge over basic networking principles and architectures with TCP/IP, HTTP(s), IMAP/POP3, DNS, security groups/vlans
• Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
• Experience designing and implementing plans for secure backup and reliable disaster recovery for the infrastructure a plus.
• Experience designing and implementing development and deployment pipelines a plus.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.BACK TO CAREERS