New Engen is looking for ambitious Technical Strategists to promote and drive sales of New Engen products & service offerings through deep technical understanding and a custom-tailored approach to selling. Alongside sales representatives, the Technical Strategy team will represent New Engen and is expected to support the deep channel strategy, application of New Engen technology, and project scoping efforts of the sales team to facilitate and progress sales transactions to close. Tech Strategy will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and the company.
· Work with product, sales, and partner success teams to develop and deliver product and solution demos.
· Work with client management leadership and clients to design, create and present business solutions to drive new customer acquisition and increase existing client revenue.
· Promote products and business solutions at conferences, forums, and seminars.
· Participate in regional industry events/organizations as a thought leader.
· Assist client management teams in driving the development of account plans for larger clients.
· Develop specific solutions and customer proposals in collaboration with the sales teams.
· Provide advice and support response to requests for proposals (RFPs), i.e. present recommendations and associated benefits to clients.
· Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure solutions are implemented and supported in-line with client expectations.
· Mentor, train, and develop the core sales team to achieve maximum self-sufficiency during sales process.
· Establish, refine, and scale the core sales engineering processes such as discovery, risk identification, technical qualification, and proofs of concept design.
· Provide input on product development or enhancements to existing products to product management function.
· Bachelor’s Degree; 3-6+ years of experience in enterprise software, SaaS, Ad tech, marketing tech or marketing services.
· Ability to dive deep and diagnose problems in the sales cycle, client accounts, or internal sales processes and make recommendations that compel action.
· Able to handle high volume, fast paced sales cycle with multiple stakeholders. · Quick on the uptake and able to easily simplify and explain complex problems at the appropriate register, depending on audience.
· Desire to be the subject matter expert for all things performance marketing, New Engen technology, and to work closely with sales team members to deliver an effective sales experience for New Engen’s prospective clients.
· Excited to execute against company vision and sales plans and take ownership of helping to build out a top technical sales team.
· Plus: Familiarity or experience with: digital marketing platforms, online advertising channels, PPC or digital advertising industry.
· Plus: Experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, marketing tech, ad tech or marketing agency sales.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.BACK TO CAREERS