New Engen is looking for ambitious Inside Territory Sales Managers (TSM) to promote and drive sales of New Engen products & service offering within an assigned territory and market segment with a focus on new customer acquisition. The TSM will represent New Engen and is expected to lead and manage all aspects of the sales process including: lead management, qualification, evaluation, presentation/demonstration, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The TSM will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and the company.
· Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas).
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of deals simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
· Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including onboarding teams, product support, partner success and engineering.
· Conduct presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
· Manage and track customer and deal-related information into web-based system; log sales activity; provide pipeline and forecasting reports through the CRM system.
· Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, offerings and products.
· Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
· Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
· Minimal travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts 10% - 20%.
· Bachelor’s Degree; 3-6+ years of experience in enterprise software, SaaS, Ad tech, marketing tech or marketing services.
· Consistent overachievement of sales quotas in a geographic territory. Able to handle high volume, fast paced sales cycle.
· Quick on the uptake, and able to easily simplify and explain complex problems.
· Desire to bring and expand customers into the New Engen franchise and maximize revenue. Proven ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a successful track record of handling and closing a large number of deals.
· Excited to execute against company vision and sales plans.
· Plus: Familiarity or experience with: digital marketing platforms, online advertising channels, PPC or digital advertising industry.
· Plus: Experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, marketing tech, ad tech or marketing agency sales.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.BACK TO CAREERS