About New Engen:
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? There's a good chance it was one of ours! New Engen is an integrated marketing agency using always-on, cross channel marketing experimentation to drive business results for our brands – big and small. Our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams – so why not start with our own? With minimal funding to date, New Engen has multiple offices nationwide, however, we are currently operating with over 150 virtual "at-home" offices. Want to be a part of the marketing evolution? Join our team.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical problem solver who is self-motivated, driven to succeed, and is able to manage and advise teams. Expansive knowledge programmatic digital media.
- Understands the programmatic digital media (programmatic display, online video, CTV/OTT, digital audio, native, etc.) landscape and technologies with functional knowledge of all digital marketing channels and media mixes.
- Provides audience-first activation approach to digital media and expertise for clients and the organization, thinking through customer journeys and how they interact with multiple marketing touchpoints.
- Able to orchestrate seamless onboarding of new clients and campaign executions through technical setup in platforms.
- Builds and trains media service members to become programmatic subject matter experts as traders, traffickers, and account managers either directly tied to a particular advertiser or across a book of business
- Increasingly focused on people management, including quality assurance within ICs and developing new people managers through methods for feedback, coaching and delegation.
- Provides recommendations that help with client’s business growth challenges (e.g. new creative concepts, managing assets, bid strategy, attribution theory).
- Oversees team’s flawless execution against client programmatic objectives.
- Focused on solving more complex business problems beyond the day to day hands-on execution
- Actively partner with cross-functional team members to develop the efficiencies in staffing, operations, and analysis for digital channels.
- Builds and forecasts resource allocation to maintain target profit margins.
- Pro-actively solves and develops solutions for complex ideas and campaign strategies
- Constantly seeks out opportunities to grow accounts within current channels, upsell, cross-sell channels for both new clients and existing clients with the agency.
- Stay abreast of advancements in the industry; adtech solutions; data providers; etc.
- Evangelizes programmatic media programs through internal and external meetings. Provides SME on sales pitches.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience; focus on programmatic execution through adtech or DSP technologies
- Serve as a steward internally and externally; proven success in maintaining effective client relationships at all levels
- Ability to articulate complex ideas effectively and persuasively
- Can adapt communication approach and navigate various audiences, styles, and cultural nuances
- Strong presentation skills to audiences and clients of varying sizes and levels
- Agile, committed, flexible, and can deal with a high degree of ambiguity
New Engen is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with offices in New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, and Charlotte, NC. For this role, candidates can be located in any of the 3 cities and we will also consider 100% remote.