You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? There's a good chance it was one of ours! New Engen is an integrated marketing agency using always-on, cross channel marketing experimentation to drive business results for our brands – big and small. Our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams – so why not start with our own? With minimal funding to date, New Engen has six offices nationwide, however, we are currently operating with over 150 virtual "at-home" offices. Want to be a part of the marketing evolution? Join our team.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical problem solver who is self-motivated, driven to succeed, and is able to manage and advise teams. Expansive knowledge of paid advertising and in-depth experience building campaigns, e.g. AdWords Search, Facebook, Instagram, are a plus.
How you’ll make a difference
- Accountable for client relationships at executive level
- Provide strategic oversight for client engagements, including suggestions and recommendations related to campaign effectiveness
- Deep foundation of technical expertise. Ability to flex into tactical execution if necessary or provide experienced oversight over tactical execution
- Solves client problems with little to no oversight
- Is a leader within the organization. Helps drive innovation and thought leadership in the company and works to bring others along
- Owns the upsell
- Main point of contact for all campaign decisions
- Oversees and is accountable for a multi-client book of business with millions in monthly managed spend across multiple channels
- Assists with development of managers and senior managers, with some oversight over associate level development within team
- Accountable for maintaining P&L within book of business – forecasting, margin management, resource allocation
- Possesses a deep knowledge of contracts and SOWs, accountable for driving upsell opportunities
- Supports managers in driving high level strategy within book of business
- Develops and drives team towards the strategic goals of the client
- Is the lead “voice” from NE that is ultimately responsible for delivery of quality of work that meets the strategic needs of our clients
- Prioritizes the health of the business and works well in a team-first environment
- 10+ years of related experience, i.e. client relationships in paid advertisements and campaign management
- Expertise and willingness to lead 10-12 team members
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple competing priorities
- Comprehensive track record of producing high-quality analytical results
- Establish, manage, and maintain 50+ client relationships at all levels
- Communicate complex ideas effectively and persuasively in both written and oral formats
- Demonstrated leadership experience – driving change and overcoming obstacles
- Extensive knowledge of statistics and probability
New Engen is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with offices in New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Charlotte, NC, and Charlottesville, VA. For this role, candidates in our Charlotte, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle offices are preferred but we will consider 100% remote as well.